Do you want to drive successful sales? Then you need to learn how to master your sales process. How do you keep track of your business opportunities? And where do you find suitable prospects? We have met our Business Area Manager, Charlotte Magne, who will give you smart tips on how to get your business opportunities under control.
– My name is Lotta Magne and I work here as a Business Area Manager for our business area, Salesforce. Among other things, I am responsible for our profit & los and make sure that our consultants have work to do continuously - neither too much or too little, says Lotta and continues:
– To achieve this goal, I must work with sales – to get new customers or growing on existing ones.
– I work a lot in our own CRM system, and of course in our deal pipe to get a good overview of when we will close a business opportunity. Furthermore, I combine the pipeline work with reconciliations and deeper analysis of our prospects’ needs.
– If I feel that the pipe is small, we need to make an effort to acquire more leads. We can do this by getting help by a tele marketing agency, organizing an event or sharing leads pipeline with our partners. Since our Salesforce Business Area is in a growth stage, this is something that I do most of the time.
– If we have many businesses in the final stage, it’s important to focus on closing them. Then I spend a lot of time on phone or Skype, updating offers and having internal meetings with our architects and experts to find the best possible solution proposal for the customer.
– It’s a lot of fun. There is much business development in our sales process since we work with complex business solutions. So, my job is to find a suitable and good solution for the customer, which fits their business and long-term strategy, says Lotta and continues:
– Since I am also the Account Manager, I get the opportunity to follow them from new customer to implemented solution - and see the effects from the customer strategy and solution we designed with the customer.
Do you want to know how we can help you reach your goals with smart and efficient sales? Contact us today!